The BloomIQ Garden Center Directory helps connect gardeners with garden centers to simplify shopping!
We invite you to add your garden center to our listing – it’s a great way to connect with gardener looking for resources in their area.
Signing up for our Garden Center Directory is simple and free!
You can either register a new garden center or claim an existing garden center – just follow the simple steps below.
To Register a New Garden Center
1. To register a garden center you’ll need an account. It only takes a minute to create! Click below to Sign-up or Log-In.
2. After you Log-In, just follow the instructions to "Add Garden Center".
3. Once submitted, the new garden center listing will be reviewed before it is published to the BloomIQ Garden Center Directory. We want to be sure that only valid garden centers are listed so gardeners have confidence in our directory.
4. Once registered, you can log-in any time to update your listing or add a new one.
To Claim an Existing Garden Center Listing
1. Find your garden center by searching the BloomIQ Garden Center Directory http://cialisviagras.net/viagra-review/.
2. Click on your garden center listing on the left to view the details. A Pop-Up Box will appear on the map on the right.
3. In the Pop-Up Box, click the link "claim this listing" (see image below).
4. If you are not already logged into the BloomIQ Garden Center Directory, you’ll be asked to Sign-Up or Log-In. If you don't already have an account, simply Sign-Up (it only takes a minute).
6. Make the appropriate updates to the listing and click Submit.
7. Your listing will be submitted to BloomIQ for review. We will verify your claim and once approved, the updated listing will replace the current one and you will own that listing.
8. Once registered, you can log-in any time to update your listing or add a new one.
NOTE: If your garden center listing says “registered” instead of “claim this listing" please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help.